'Dream' Tag

07:00

Hiya,
Had a lovely crafty day yesterday and came up with this sweet little tag...

I started by colouring a tag using Peeled Paint Distress Ink and my blending tool to create a smooth base colour. I then embossed it using the Tim Holtz Regal Flourishes embossing folder as I absolutely love this pattern, particularly the debossed side which I have used here. I then blended Forest Moss Distress Ink over the raised areas of the tag to pick out the detail. 
I then made the flowers with the Marianne Design Flower Set dies and inked them up using Tattered Rose and Tea Dye Distress Inks. I shaped them by cutting into the center of the flower and overlapping the two petals on either side and curling back the tips. I layered a few of them up securing them with a split pin (which I roughed up using sandpaper) and left others singularly, spritzing them with Carole's Crafts mica spray in Copper. 
I then used one of the Spellbinders Labels 4 dies on cream card and inked the edges using Antique Linen Distress Ink. I stamped the sentiment using Studio G Alphabet stamps in StazOn ink
I die cut a few of the Spellbinders Foliage leaves in dark green card and arranged them with the flowers and sentiment in the corner, overlapping to add interest. I then finished it off with a large bow using  wide cream organza ribbon.

I hope you like it as much as I do :).

Albany x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Albany, well done. The tags are beautiful and you described your methods so clearly. Must get cracking on some myself. Got the makings of a TV presenter here I reckon!
    Keep up the good work.
    Velia

    ReplyDelete