Hello!

13:58

Guess I'd better start things off with a little introduction as you've so kindly stumbled (probably accidentally) onto my blog.

A crafty nineteen year old into cutting, sticking, stamping, sewing, inking and other messy pursuits. I thought it might be fun to share my creations with fellow obsessive crafters on the net, mostly for my own satisfaction but if I inspire a few people along the way then that's never a bad thing!

In the coming months you'll probably find some bits and bobs that I like to do, tutorials and competition entries in anything from papercrafting and cardmaking to sewing and maybe even a bit of creative writing if I ever get over this writer's block! So I hope you like what flows out of my befuddled brain and any comments, feedback or just a general hi are more than welcome :).

Enjoy...

Albany x

You Might Also Like

0 comments