Chevron Card and More Good News!

08:22

Hello again,
Firstly on to the good news... I won another challenge! Thank you so much to the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog who chose my White on White card to win a pack of Promarkers...very generous! I cant wait to receive them and add them to my growing Promarker stash :).

Leading me nicely onto my creation today which is for this weeks Sweet Stampin' challenge which is to have a sentiment as the focus of your card. I also meant to enter this card into the Simon Says 'Were So Trendy' challenge but unfortunately I was too late! Never mind, here it is anyway...

Starting off with a 6x6 card blank I cut a slightly smaller square of white card and fussy cut a section from one of the My Minds Eye Indie Chic "Citron" papers. I then built up a couple of the lines of colour using foam pads to add dimension.

I stamped a sentiment from Stampendous using StazOn and embellished using adhesive pearls that I coloured using Gold Promarker.

I hope you like it!

Albany x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So beautiful and creative, love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thank you for joining in at Sweet Stampin',
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, i just love how you put dimensionals on the chevrons.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - fab, funky and fun! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete