Missing You Card

07:03

Hey,
So so the product of my creativity yesterday was this sweet little card that's pretty simple and quick to make...

I started off with a 5x5 card blank and rounded off the corners to give a softer look. I then stamped the rose from the DoCrafts Build a Rose set in VersaMagic Pixie Dust in two corners. After creating a mask with a post-it note, I stamped the leaf using Versa in Sage on one of the roses and heat embossed both the roses and the leaf to accentuate the design.

I then cut the Missing You sentiment from the Cuttlebug Friends Forever set from white glitter card and fixed it to the center of the card using Pinflair. I then scattered some different sized adhesive pearls around the sentiment to add interest and detail.

I like the delicate outcome of this card although I feel some of the detail in the stamp were lost from using clear embossing powder rather than coloured. Anyway, I hope you like it!

Albany x


You Might Also Like

0 comments