Thank You Stripes Card

09:37

Heya,
As I said the other day I promised a thank you card in response to my win on the Sketch Saturday blog and prize from Prairie Fairy Designs, so I thought what better way than to make a thank you card for this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge!

I started off with a C6 card blank and arranged strips of paper from My Mind's Eye Bluebell paper pad onto a slightly smaller rectangle of card and rounded the corners. I then machine stitched around the panel using white thread to create a border. 

Then on another strip of patterned paper I stamped a sentiment from Personal Impressions using StazOn. I then folded it so that it would stand proud of the card.
I finished the card off with two Card Candi in the top corner.

A pretty simple card but I hope you like it!

Albany x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a beautiful card,love those papers! Thank you for playing along at Sketch Saturday. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity and elegance of this and gorgeous papers! Sorry I'm late commenting- thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday last week. Hope to see you again soon!x

    ReplyDelete