Glitter Noel Card

05:32

Happy Saturday!
Today I've got my first Christmas card of the year! And I'm entering it into Friday Mashup's challenge of incorporating a Christmas Ornament and/or Sparkle in to your project...

First I cut a square of kraft card slightly smaller than a 4x4 card blank. Next I stamped one of the free Christmas stamps from Quick Cards magazine with StazOn and coloured it in using Crimson, Cool Grey 2 and Olive Green Promarkers.
Next, I added fine red glitter to the NOEL using a Quickie Glue Pen to get the detail.

After adding a red bow and red rhinestones with Pinflair the card was finished! A really quick and simple one today, I just love this stamp without doing too much with it.

Albany x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love how CAS this card is. The glitter looks great and love the little bow.

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your clean design! Works great on kraft-colored paper. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and design! I just love the simplicy... it just feels so warm and cozy! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete