New Baby Boy Card and a Thanks

03:50

Hey everyone,
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. First off I'd just like to say thank you to the Less Is More challenge blog for showcasing my OLC butterfly card! I find OLCs pretty difficult so its extra nice that they liked it so much :).
Which seamlessly links to my entry for this weeks Less Is More challenge which is to follow their sketch...

To start I measured three squares of white card and rounded the corners, I then punched out shaped apertures using (unbranded) punches, a teddy, foot and a train in the center of each square. I then edged them using the Cool Grey 2 Promarker. 
Next, I cut three pieces of blue glittercard and fixed them to the card in roughly the area I wanted my squares to go. I then overlayed them with the aperture squares so that the glittercard peeked through the punched out shapes and adhered them using foam pads to give dimension.

I then stamped a sentiment from Paper Smooches in Chateau Grey from Versa in the bottom right hand corner and finished off with a bow and baby blue adhesive pearls.

I like the softness of this card and I love love love that diddy little toy train! How sweet!

Albany x


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Oh wow, really like this, what a gorgeous baby card. So simple but so effective, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunningly cute and simple card this is. Very well done.
    Happy crafting,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Albany, we don't actually have the vertical band but we do have the three sections!
    I love the effect you have achieved with the punches.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, and such a unique and creative baby card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet baby card
    Greetings caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great CAS card Albany! Love it!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS perfect for baby card
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. You so talented! To make with so less so much. I just love your work.

    ReplyDelete