Thank You Bow Card

10:36

Hello again,
I'm going up to Nottingham for a lovely weekend tomorrow afternoon so I thought I'd get a quick post in for Retro Challenge Sketch, the Friday Mashup Twine theme AND Papertake Weekly for the Anything Goes! Whew!
So here it is...

I started with a 5x7 card a cut a slightly smaller layer of white card and blended Antique Linen Distress Ink around the edges. I then cut a piece of My Minds Eye grid paper from the Bluebell pack, rounded the corners and distressed using Antique Linen. I also cut a small piece of chevron card from the same pad, rounded the corners and added a little Peeled Paint Distress Ink adhering it to the bottom of the grid card.
I then wrapped turquoise American Seam Binding and red bakers twine around the middle and added a large bow. 

Next I stamped a Stampendous sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed using black powder. I cut around the sentiment, blended both Antique Linen and Broken China over it and fixed on to the card using Pinflair. I then finished off with a few red rhinestones.
Hope you like it!

Albany x

You Might Also Like

0 comments