CASE Study Label Card

08:05

Happy Friday!!
Hooray for the weekend and to start things off I've got my entry for this weeks CASE Study challenge featuring this sweet card from Angeline Yong...

I love those little birdies and the colour combination works so well! Here's what I came up with...

Starting off with a 5x7 kraft card blank, I cut a slightly smaller layer of kraft card, which I blended Tea Dye Distress Ink into, and wrapped cream twill ribbon around the middle. I then cut one of the Labels Four dies from Spellbinders and stamped one of the stamps from Waltzingmouse Rescue Remedies Stamp set (I absolutely LOVE these old-style apothecary labels) using Pumice Stone Distress Ink.
I then stamped out the circular designs - which I think look a bit like flowers - in Pumice Stone and Burgundy Versa ink. I also stamped the leaf-like scrolls in Bundled Sage Distress Ink and cut them all out and arranged them around the label, using foam pads to add dimension.

So happy with how this turned out, the colours and those stamps go so well together. Hope you like!

Albany x



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. love all those sweet bits you've added around the sentiment :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete