Just a Note Hearts Card

07:17

Hey everybody,
A second card from me today for this week's RetroSketches challenge.

First I used the Classic Scallop Spellbinders Edgeabilities on a paper from the Love Me pad from My Minds Eye and layered it onto red paper, also cut using the scallop die. I then layered it onto another paper from the Love Me pad.
Next, I cut out three hearts from red felt and stitched a cross in the corner of each using black thread. I adhered them onto the background using Pinflair.
I stamped a sentiment from Paper Smooches and blended the background with Antique Linen Distress Ink.

I finished the card by wrapping red baker's twine around the layers and fixed it to a 4x4 kraft card. Hope you like it!

Albany x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-46.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is darling! I love the twine! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete