Snowflake Joy Card

08:42

Heya,
Over at CAS-ual Fridays the challenge this week is Winter Blues - create a winter project using blue. I've also decided to combine this with the Less is More challenge of Glamour and Glitz. So here's what I came up with...

I started off by stamping this months free snowflake stamp from Craft Stamper magazine repeatedly on a white piece of card using Versamark. As a little happy accident my Versamark inkpad had a bit of blue ink on it from previous stamping which made the snowflakes slightly blue tinted which actually works really well in my design. Unfortunately I couldn't really get it to show up in the photos but trust me it looks really good haha!
I then used Indigo Versa ink to stamp the central snowflake and also a sentiment from My Favorite Things.
To add a bit of Christmas sparkle I added a few dots of iridescent glitter glue (also very difficult to capture on camera) and a holographic gem in the center of the snowflake.

Hope you like it even though a lot of the detail is hard to see!

Albany x



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Lovely CAS Christmas card, Albany. Pretty snowflake stamp. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab cas Christmas card albany!

    thanks for joining us

    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely Albany.
    The lighter shade looks super in the background.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love those happy accidents?! The card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Albany.. Jose

    ReplyDelete