Sweeties Card!

11:35

Hello again,
Just wanted to bring you my entry for this weeks RetroSketches challenge. I really wanted to use a mint green and red colour scheme in something and thought combining it with this gorgeous Waltzingmouse stamp would really work...

I started off with a 6x6 card blank (unusual for me as I'm not normally a fan of big cards) and cut a smaller layer of kraft card. I then repeatedly stamped the sweetie stamp that came free with Quick Cards magazine  along the top and bottom using Versamark to give a 'sweets in a jar' effect.
Next, I used the Labels 4 die from Spellbinders on white card and blended Antique Linen Distress Ink lightly around the edges. I stamped the Sweets label from Waltzingmouse's Rescue Remedies set using Versa ink in Mint.

I also stamped the sweetie stamp on white card using Versa Red Magic ink and fussy cut them out, arranging them around the label, using foam pads to add dimension. After wrapping mint green ribbon and red baker's twine around the kraft layer, I adhered the label to the front of the card using foam pads and
finished it off with a few adhesive pearls a big bow using the mint green ribbon. Hope you like it!

Albany x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful card. I love all the details. Stumbled upon your blog from the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete