Christmas Table Place Cards

07:00

Another Christmas craft for you, place cards for our Christmas table!
We always have place cards at Christmas and this year I wanted to make some really simple but sweet little ones...

I cut the base shape from kraft card and using a sewing machine I sewed two lines using white cotton making sure the were wonky to add a 'shabby chic' effect. I also placed a piece of scrap felt behind the card as I sewed to stop the card tearing.
I then punched out holly leaves from green card and adhered them to the corner of the card with Pinflair to add a little dimension and finished off with three red gems.

I added the name by writing them with a Versamark pen and heat embossing them with white embossing powder. I love the look of white on kraft! Hope you like them :).

Albany x

You Might Also Like

0 comments